10. Do you have a marketing budget for your business?
9. Do you know the exact costs of all outgoing marketing expenses?
8. Can you calculate the return on investment of each marketing source?
7. Do you know the average cost per aquisition of a new customer?
6. How much have you invested in maintaining your current customer base?
5. What is preventing your customers from leaving you for the competition?
4. What are you doing to keep you name in front of those customers you have worked so hard to keep?
3. Are your current clients referring their family and friends to you in person and online?
2. How can you monitor what people are saying about you on the Internet?
1. Do you have a plan to maximize positive feedback and address complaints?